With a population of approximately 2,500, the town of Two Wells lies about 40 kilometres north of the Adelaide city centre. It derives its name from two aboriginal wells in the area used by the early settlers. The wells fell into disuse following the discovery of copper mines in the region. Two Wells is also famous for having the state’s largest sky-diving club.
The remote locations of properties in Two Wells make it similar to other rural and semi-rural areas. Thus, it is hardly surprising that these properties do not have access to an elaborate network of sewers maintained by the local councils. The people of Two Wells rely on regular septic tank pump outs to keep their septic systems functional. Without these services, managing the wastewater produced onsite could be a highly challenging ordeal.
Neglecting your septic tank could have some adverse effects. Backups, clogged drains and foul odours are some of the most common signs of a neglected septic system. To make such a system functional again, you will need to rely on the best professionals in Two Wells for their septic tank pumping services.
Many people fall prey to various myths about septic systems. For instance, these individuals felt that:
- The amount of water they consumed did not have any effect on their septic system
- In reality, the increased consumption of water would increase the amount of effluent travelling through the tank
- This would necessitate contacting the nearest Two Wells septic tank pumping unit for visiting the property to empty the tank
- Septic tanks did not need bacterial additives
- However, the bacteria in septic systems break down solid waste, thereby enhancing the efficiency of the system
- Pouring household chemicals into the drain has no impact on the septic system
- This practice is not only a health hazard, it can damage the septic system irreparably
- You don’t need to contact the nearest Two Wells septic tank cleaning company unless a problem exists
- Waiting for a problem to appear could be counterproductive
- Septic tank owners need to carry out routine maintenance of their systems to keep the tank functioning well as well as to prevent any damage to the drain field
When you need quality liquid waste removal services, simply rely on Nitschke Liquid Waste. We have more than 20 years of experience in the domain. We clean septic tanks, aerobic systems, oil arrestor pits and grease traps. We offer trade waste cartage services too. The locals of Two Wells and the neighbouring areas rely extensively on our septic tank pumping services. With us handling your waste removal, you can rest assured about complying with the requirements prescribed by SA Water. For more information, click here.